Submit Your Event
- BBB Charity Standards Briefing: No-Cost
- Capitol Region Calendar Events
Learn About: BBB Standards for Charity Accountability and BBB Charity Seal Program. Join us for an informal session and bring your questions. We will:
- Explain why BBB Standards represent nonprofit management practices that can be helpful to your organization
- Review all of the 20 BBB Standards for Charity Accountability
- Provide in-depth information about how to meet all Standards
- Discuss the BBB charity review process
- Explain recognition programs for BBB Charity Seal Holder program participants
- Answer your questions about BBB Standards, charity review, the Seal Program, and the BBB Mobile Giving Foundation
When: March 11, 2014
Breakfast 9:00 am, Program 9:30-11:30 am
Where: Better Business Bureau
30 East 33rd Street, 12th Floor
New York, NY 10016
Seating is Limited - Advance Registration Required. Register online now.
Light Refreshments Will Be Served.
For more information contact: Peter Espinoza, Manager, BBB Charity Accountability Program, email@example.com.