Submit Your Event
- Asian Women In Business's Speak Up and Speak Out: Mastering the Art of Public Speaking
- NYNP Events
Whether it's a small office briefing or a major presentation, the key to success depends on being confident, clear, and concise in your speech. Join AWIB in this highly acclaimed workshop that has helped hundreds of business owners and professionals overcome their fear of public speaking. This workshop, "Talk is Cheap, Communication is Priceless," offers an intensive session where you'll get to practice new skills, receive constructive feedback and develop techniques to make your next speaking event an effortless one.
When: Wednesday, March 6, 2013 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
1290 Avenue of the Americas, 6th Floor
(between 51st and 52nd Street) NYC
Participants will learn:
- The power of first impressions
- How to confidently deliver engaging and dynamic presentations
- How to shape and organize a compelling message
- How to improve vocal tone for a more powerful speaking voice
- Strategies to grab (and keep) a listener's attention
- How to develop a speaking strategy that works for you
About the speaker: Robyn Hatcher is the owner of SpeakETC. With over 17 years of experience, Robyn has helped thousands of business professionals improve their presentations, conversations and interpersonal communication skills. Her unique approach identifies and works with your strengths, core values and passions.
AWIB Members: $20
Light refreshments will be served. Class size is restricted to optimize your learning experience.
Click here to RSVP online. No payment at the door.